Intro

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

DrNyx

Intro

Post by DrNyx »

I will be joining you good people at the event following the April event. I look forward to it. I still need to make my character. Perhaps I can find someone to help me?
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

excellent! We are happy to have you. You are right...we have good people here! If you need any help feel free to send me a P M
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
NPC Christen
Town Member
Town Member

Post by NPC Christen »

May I ask where you're from? Then we can get you in touch with some of the players who may be in your area. Then, not only can they given you a hand, but you can also perhaps know a few folks before you walk in, which is often nice. ^_^
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Amanda »

Welcome aboard the good ship Final Haven, we promise were the good kind of insane. If you have any questions about builds, what to bring, and who not to sleep near, ask away :D
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
DrNyx

Post by DrNyx »

thank you all for the warm welcome. I currently reside in Fort Wayne, IN. This will change beginning of May...then I move to Elkhart...ugh. thank you all for the offer of assistance. I plan to move back to Michigan in the not-too-distant future . anyone feel free to PM me...i love to make new friends :D