Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

For anyone who played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Post by GM-Taki »

http://kotaku.com/5826818/oblivion-is-m ... ith-a-fish

This may be one of the oddest, yet most impressive, game mod-videos I've seen yet. :lol:
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh - Thank you for that!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

awsome, i played too much oblivion, for instance

-the woman painting is pinarus inventinus's wife, hes a hunter, and she's lazy.
-the man with the black hood is a wine maker, and works with his brothers
-the big red demon is mehrunes dagon, the main bad guy.
-the strip naked spell is a real spell, though it has an area of effect and always catches the player, when you get it you use it at a royal ball.
-the turn people into animals is also a spell, though can sometimes turn them into deadlier monsters.

i loved that game :wink:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.