Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Question to all

Post by Ark »

so. . .

Final Fantasy 7 is the best selling game of the FF series, and still continues to sell good even today. it has created several spinoff games as well as a couple movies, so here is the question. . .

If FF7 was remade with modern graphics on the PS3 would you get it? :lol:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Heck yeah.. even though FF10 is actually my favorite.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Salvatore_Tenhammers
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Salvatore_Tenhammers »

Nope. FF is for little girls.
If you want it we got it. If we don't got it, we'll get it.
Garritt
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Garritt »

Why the hell would I do that? I don't own a PS3 so I'd be stuck with a coaster, lol.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Salvatore_Tenhammers wrote:Nope. Twilight is for little girls.
fixed.

back on topic, i was curious as i would actually consider buying a PS3 if they re released it. and yes FFX was fantastic, have not played one after that, as that enix on the end of there name ruined the series :(
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

I'd likely play it. I haven't played FF since FFVIII (Since Phil and Blondie ruined FFX for me) and would be curious how the game translates to the new platform. If it looked anything like Advent Children it would be a stunning game.

FF is for guys too, by the way. Stark just thinks they're "little" cause he's old and "girls" because he's attracted to them.
:P
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Umm.. I've only ever owned the original... twice.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

still have the original as well, lost the case somehow, but still have the 3 discs and book, had the strategy guide but lost it at some point.
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

FF7 is the best game ever!!!!! I would totally kill like 1000 people if it meant they would remake FF7 for PS3!! I'm totally down for that to happen!!
"The bigger the purse, the greater the fool..."
-Port City Didact saying
Alice Tex
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Alice Tex »

Final Fantasy 6 and 7 are my favorite. I am greatly anticipating both being re-released for the PS3 or PSP. ^_^
"Pity the selfish, for they do not know charity...pity the cruel, for they do not know kindness...and pity the heartless, for they do not know love." ~ Alice