This just in about the new rules changes!!

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

This just in about the new rules changes!!

Post by Rhul »

Because we just need to get a little less serious for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEJta49jOM
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

when did you get video of trusk on guard patrol?
YOU STAY SMART, YOU STAY ALIVE, DONT DO NOTTING STUPID.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

You think that's you? Seriously...... you've never heard Garritt responding to player situations at Winterhaven??
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Rhul wrote:You think that's you? Seriously...... you've never heard Garritt responding to player situations at Winterhaven??
heh heh heh heh

reminds me of sitting up the hill relaxing at a fire, then someone in town yells help......
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Or "incoming".