Divorce is HELL

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Divorce is HELL

Post by Fionna »

I have a HUGE favor to ask my LARPing family. My little sister has a custody hearing tomorrow. Her ex-husband has filed for full custody of my 3 year old nephew. This would mean Rebecca would only have Remington every other weekend. Not only would this devastate Rebecca but also Becca's oldest, my seven year old niece (who was not a product of said marriage). Currently Remi spends one week with Becca and the next week with her ex.

Can everyone do me a HUGE favor and keep Becca and the rest of my family in their thoughts and prayers? We need all the help we can get. Please ask which ever god/goddess/tree/spirit/universe you find holy to allow this family to stay together.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate any help we can get.
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

I certainly will keep your family in my prayers. I didn't know the hearing was tomorrow! I hope Becca gets to keep him. Keep me posted on what happens.

*Hugs*
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

I forgot. My grandma just reminded me. I knew there was a hearing tomorrow, but I didn't realize that's what it was for.

Thanks.
Fionna MacNeil

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Sending you all the good mojo I have.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

Thank you to all those who sent out their thoughts, whether out loud or silently. Everything came out the way we had hoped. All is well.
Fionna MacNeil