Just wanted to say...

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Just wanted to say...

Post by Kalphoenix »

As I watch the snow come down outside my windows, I'd really like to say how much I have enjoyed the last (SIX now, really?) years I've spent with all of you. While I generally have a pretty good time at an event anyway, it's really the PEOPLE that make a gathering for me. While I tend to voice my interpretation of concerns rather...I dunno if BLUNTLY is quite the word I am looking for here, I recognize the hard work (and entertainment) both the players and the staff contribute to the game. While I personally had concerns about last event (That I voiced and received answers for), looking back, I realize I still had a very fun time, even if some of that was more due to some of the out of character stuff than the in-character stuff (and there was still plenty of IC stuff that I really enjoyed). ( <3 Also, thanks for dragons, staffies...you gave me dragons and made me SQUEE with joy! <3 )

I am especially impressed by the new people as of this year, their costuming, roleplaying and willingness to get into the fray. I really hope you make it back next season and continue to offer your excellent roleplaying contributions to the community.

I know some folks are thinking about taking next year off, some just won't be able to make some events and some have other obligations. I'm also looking at the calender. We all know what they say about the best laid plans, but I hope I get the privilege of playing with many of you again next year.

Enjoy your winter, your holidays, your children and your families. Hopefully also enjoy your time off from LARPing, and to those for whom the season never truly ends, I hope you are still able to relax and kick back a bit anyway.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and XXXXXXX and OOOOOOO's! Love you guys and gals!
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

There is only one explanation for this...

Body Snatchers. :lol:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Here, here!

Both the above posts are spot on! :P
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Onimaster wrote:There is only one explanation for this...

Body Snatchers. :lol:
*shifty eyes*