Fallout Larp

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Fallout Larp

Post by Ark »

i thought i heard some talk about this a while back, and i was looking through bethesdas Forums and found this link

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog ... _in_Russia

http://translate.google.com/translate?p ... ry_state0=
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

Re: Fallout Larp

Post by Drake Silentfoot »

OMFG!!!! I have been wanting to get to a fallout larp for soooooo long, that larp looks freakin awesome!!! So many good ideas like customizing guns to look like fallout guns, the garb looked freakin sweet, i could go on forever, it gives me hope.
Rock On!!!!
"Well they said that either i cud be a town guard or dey wud cut my head off. Well DUH, of course i picked town guard!"
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

It looks cool.

Infact any LARP with strict costuming requirements looks very cool.

If we ran a fallout larp in michigan with current standards then the dudes in armor would be rapped in duct tape. :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Yeah cause the 4 LARPS in MI I'm involved in have horrible costuming, like a guy that runs around a hot ass monkey suit all weekend or 2 layers of all black and leather. :roll: LARP in America may not be like Europe and get 300 people out to a one shot but that doesn't stop people from doing good costuming.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Eric,

The people in Europe do a far better job costuming on a whole than any Michigan LARP I have attended on a whole. This does not mean many dont do good costoming.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

but in fallout....they WOULD be wrapped in duct tape. And they'd be happy to have THAT.
Travis Cole
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

cole45 wrote:but in fallout....they WOULD be wrapped in duct tape. And they'd be happy to have THAT.
yup, luxary things in fallout include
-un bent tin cans
-bottlecaps
-clean water
-naughty nightware (serious, had to kill a guy over them, serious)
-alien blaster, can be found at the crashed UFO, (again, very serious)

not everyone has T-51b power armor, in fact its really rare, only two pairs in the capital wasteland, most people have a shirt and pants, weapons include baseball bats, lead pipes, and shovels, not just guns
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

GM_Chris wrote:Eric,

The people in Europe do a far better job costuming on a whole than any Michigan LARP I have attended on a whole. This does not mean many dont do good costoming.
That was kinda my point Chris, that I've never even heard of ANY LARP in MI drawing 300 to one event let alone a one shot so it's a completely different thing. And it stung a little, even though I know you appreciate those that do put the effort in, it still stung to read. My first reaction was actually "that's crap, when we get real caves like they have instead of tarps then we can talk about PC phys-repping and costuming". But that was overly sensitive and dramatic. :)
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

like a guy that runs around a hot ass monkey suit all weekend or 2 layers of all black and leather.
Hey....I resemble that, lol. Both at once and at the same time also spread between two characters at FH and WH. :lol: [/b]