Ladies Fencing equipment

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Ladies Fencing equipment

Post by Samantha »

In an effort to simplify and clean out, I am looking for a home for my fencing equipment from college. I have a very good set for someone just starting out or for someone who just might want extra stuff on hand.

2 foils, left and right handed. Original grips (the leftie is leather) but the blades are fairly new with original tips.

Coordinating gloves for foils: both size small. The left glove is of a tad sturdier leather.

1 Mask

1 ladies jacket, size large

1 basic equipment bag (not the Jimmy Hoffa model, sadly).

1 left handed pistol grip (for which I never bought a blade, so it's completly unused). Includes the little nut-screwer-onner tool.

The jacket and mask have some miles on them, but are clean and very sturdy. I bought everything through Triplette Competition Arms back in the day, so this is the real deal. All the right handed stuff was originally purchased as the basic starter kit. The left handed stuff I bought later, along with the equipment bag.

I thought I would drop a line here first, among the common ilk, in case anyone (knows anyone who) is thinking of taking some fencing classes at some point who might need some equipment. Thanks, gang! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Love,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"