I'm so sick of duct tape

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Fenn
Town Member
Town Member

I'm so sick of duct tape

Post by Fenn »

So I took awhile off from larping, and then after a year my wife and I decided to start up again. So I started making weapons again. It lead into me making more weapons, and more and more and well you see what I'm getting at. I've been making stuff here and there for about 5 months now. Today as I wrapped up the grip on what i call a whuppin' stick, I realized I was done, I had no more projects. It felt wonderful, I've made 37 new weapons in the past 5 months. (I've been laid off for awhile now)
And all I can say about it is that I don't want to see another roll of duct tape for at least 3 weeks.

Now I just have to think of somrthing else to do that will hold my attention, I've always wanted to learn to sew.....
The Riddle of Steel compares a man's heart to a piece of raw unworked iron, hammered by adversity and forged by suffering purged hardened by the fire of conflict A man's heart can only be purified and shaped on the anvil of despair and loss
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

start making armor :D
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

You could take up embroidery and put something awesome on your costuming. After all, a flame pattern not only looks bad ass, but will also make you go faster.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

bedazzle stuff.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Fenn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fenn »

Thats funny I was thinking of buying a bedazzler to make sheaths for the swords, and flames make you go faster, but candy apple with flames makes you fastest of them all, unless the orks in warhammer 4dk are mistaken.

I've already made four suits of foam armor, that involved alot of duct tape too. As far as real armor, I like my thumbs too much to do that.
The Riddle of Steel compares a man's heart to a piece of raw unworked iron, hammered by adversity and forged by suffering purged hardened by the fire of conflict A man's heart can only be purified and shaped on the anvil of despair and loss
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Da orkz iz never rong.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."