Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Gen Con Badge Registration this Sunay, Hotel Reg. on Tuesday

Post by Torakhan »

GEN CON Registration this SUNDAY. Hotel Registration on TUESDAY

I was asked by Gen Con to post this to my friends to get the word out (because they're apparently having some problems with their Email service... soo, here we go.
(for those of you who have already registered, you can peruse if you wish, but yeah, I know you've already done your stuff. *eyes the artists*)

From Rachel Araucto, Gen Con LLC - Customer Service & Volunteer Manager.

=======================================
Badge Registration opens this Sunday, February 15th, at Noon (Eastern)!
If you haven’t already, be sure to create your new RUBI account by going to http://registration.gencon.com. Everyone will need to create a new account in RUBI in order to purchase a badge.

Badge Prices:
4-Day Badge - $68
1-Day Badge (Thurs-Sat) - $38
Sunday Badge – will be available for purchase onsite
VIG Package - $500

VIG Packages available! If you’re interested in becoming a VIG Member, there are over 100 slots available. The package is only $500 and includes merchandise, a VIG Lounge, a separate hotel block, and much more!

Housing opens Tuesday, February 17th, at Noon (Eastern)! When you purchase a badge, you will see your housing code on the screen and receive a confirmation email with additional housing information. Be sure to keep this code handy! You will need it to reserve a hotel room when housing opens on Tuesday. If you have any trouble finding a hotel room, be sure to put your name on the waiting list, and we will let you know when more rooms become available.

For more information about RUBI, our new registration system, go to our RUBI Updates page at http://www.gencon.com/2009/indy/cs/Atte ... dates.aspx.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer