Trying to return

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Andian
Town Member
Town Member

Trying to return

Post by Andian »

This is Roi. As some of you might remember me. :)

I'm going to have to wait until my full year of employment passes with At&t before I can try to move around in the company and perhaps get a different job internally. That will be about March. Until I'm able to move to a different job, it will be close to impossible for me to make even a one-day event. Having to be home for family as well as the lack of vehicles is grounding.

I was wondering, if/when I'm able to come back. Who/what should I come back as..... I thought I might even be able to give Ravinal another try. Or any of my one hit wonders such as; Tullus, James, or Andian. Or perhaps a new character. I dunno. The stress of this job and it's politics are killing me, literally. This leaves me with little time to be creative with gaming. I mainly work, sleep, and take care of my family. My normal creative juices are slowly leaking dry from me. So I would appreciate suggestions. I might not use them, but I would appreciate them.

Anywho, Happy holidays all.
Knight of the Frozen Way, Sir Andian Eannon
"Law is mind without reason."
--Aristotle
Verity and Equity
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

Happy Holidays to you too, Roi.

I found myself thinking of Ravinal as recently as last event. A plot came in involving Traz and I found it very, very difficult not to approach her and her husband like I knew them. Ahh, the memories. :)

I know you have a soft spot for Andian, so he might be the way to go. On the other hand, it always looked like you had a good time playing Tullus. If things are as crazy in real life he could be a fun alternative.

Also, if you find yourself in need of transit for an event, let me know. If you need to get away, we'll make it happen.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.