Free bookcases

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Free bookcases

Post by Esmerelda »

Okay, so we recently upgraded to floor to ceiling bookcases in our apartment, which means I have a lot of out old bookcases to get rid of. I can't find any takers out here for the ones I have left, so... we can some in our car this weekend. Anyone intereted? You have to be able to get it home from the event though. I have two that are about 5' tall and three smaller ones....
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

What color are they? are they suitable for lil kids books? we are looking for some bookcases for Camden's books, but havent really had the time / money to actively persue them...

Also how much are you looking for for them?
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Not to speak for the lady, but I imagine the answer to your last question depends on how much you are willing to pay for "free bookcases" :wink:
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Long day, Brett? Well, I'll give you a special deal, two for $500. :lol: Seriously though, they're all simple brown pseudo wood. They have backs on them. Would you like a couple?
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

wow, yes its been a LONG week, i didnt even see the free part...wow im f'n retarded...

Are they brown? or the "Cherry" colored wood? if they are more like the Cherry color I would be interested im them
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"