Spring cleaning - a reminder from the Thrifty Mystic

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Spring cleaning - a reminder from the Thrifty Mystic

Post by Samantha »

The first FH game will soon be upon us (yay) and if this weather continues to improve to such fantabulousness (double yay), it is going to feel SO good to get out in to the woods for a few days. I look forward to seeing all of your pretty little faces!

Just to remind you that, while you're going through, sorting, and doing a bit of spring cleaning, that the Thrifty Mystic is always taking donations and consignments. I am constantly going through my stash to see if I can thin out the herd with things I just haven't worn in a long while. These can be clothes, footwear, jewelry, accessories, or even various props if you feel so moved. Just remember to have everything clean (or cleaned up) and servicable.

However, if it turns out that you all have a big enough pile of stuff that might need a little work and you just want to get rid of it and dont' have time to fix it, there can always be a "freebie" section.

For you sewing types, there are still some good bits of material if you're keen to do some creating.

Thanks, gang. I look forward to seeing you all!

Cheers,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"