Travis Cole
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

In da dark

Post by Torakhan »

Oooohh.

http://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-60860-Ey ... 990&sr=1-2

As long as there's nothing in that big black ball up there other than IR LEDs, I can't see why you shouldn't be able to "quickly" modify this with more intense LEDs and an extra battery pack elsewhere...

... I wonder if they'll fit on adult's heads too...
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

dont supose you could come in game with some sort of gnomish face mask :D
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

hmm, this combined with the Serenity one day... :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.