Final Fantasy XIII

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

I played tactics for the psp, LOVED IT, the main story was all pre-set level, but the random monsters were leveled, so its SUPER easy to be level 70 fighting bosses level 30, AWSOME GAME
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Just got home from playing some Ad Hoc FF tactics on the PSP.. that is a lot of fun..
CharlesK
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

FF

Post by CharlesK »

I can't wait until FFXIII comes out! Unfortunately, I don't own a PS3 or an XBOX360, so I'll have to invest in one of those, prolly the PS3 because I'm a long time playstation fan. By the way, two was the rawest final fantasy, it had the best storyline and the leveling system was pretty sweet too, at least in my opinion. I liked ten, but I got really caught up in capturing monsters, so I spent a ridiculous amount of time on it, and never did find out what kind of sweet item you get for capturing 10 of every monster. Does anybody know? And also, does anyone remember how to get past the dark elf in FF4? I've done it before, but I was playing the DS version recently, and can't remember what to do there.
CharlesK
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

even better than final fantasy

Post by CharlesK »

You know what RPG series is better than final fantasy? Try the Dragon Warrior series. The first one for nintendo is much too difficult for the average gamer, though. Dragon Warrior four is very addictive, even the second time around. The eighth game in the series is the best, though, mostly because you get to fight satan at the end.
CharlesK
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

tactics

Post by CharlesK »

I love FF tactics. Don't be fooled, though. Anyone who plays the Nintendo DS version of tactics will be sadly disappointed. It's not the same game. It's childplay. Really.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

For those of you with Ipods I am enjoying the Square Enix game they have. It's like a combination of FF Tactics and Monster Rancher
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage