Reflection's

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Yeah, I dont see anyone being upset by the thread, if anything i see people being able to recall what they felt/thought during it all.

I know for a Brief moment i was a bit peeved at first, but that was mostly cause i wasnt looking forward to make a new character...but now having a bit of a chance to reflect (see what i did there, used the topic, haha) I now realize the masterful planning Vince went through and if anything Feel pretty proud...

Proud that I was a major concern to the Order, and Just the sheer amount of firepower they had to throw at me right off the bat, that does indeed stroke my ego abit, but yeah I just want to say Masterfully Done Vince, WELL Done friend!

(c:
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

My thing was the rehashing of what Vince did on his end NOT told by Vince himself or Reid, but someone else who was not in the main group that's all.

I just want to believe that some of us who were involved are going to legitimately have clean slates as our new characters and to see this thread makes me nervous.

I know Danny did his best to reassure me after the event, but you can't blame me for being guarded.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Ohh I understand completely, and if people hold a grudge out of game, and transfer that to a new character, then they have more than one problem.
I am playing my new character as a total yin/yang day/night to Voralen, because I want to try and expand my Role playing prowess, the only thing Im using from my other character is the fact that we are in a war against the elves, I am totally trying to step out of my comfort zone by not being a warrior...its gonna be weird for me!
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

I'd say for damn certain I transferred my grudge to my new character! Those damn elves took his family AND his eye, lol. It's time I found out whether I can take a Guthrie to war.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Great conversation everyone, reflecting on these things absolutely makes FH better. Part of the reason I was able to pull some of those things off was that FH came into my life at a difficult time and provided a source of much needed stress relief. Because of this, I'd bet all the money in my pockets that for at least half of those six years, no player put more time into the role-playing side of the game. I appreciate any kudos very much. More importantly, I have always appreciated our intelligent, mature player base where these types of meta-larping conversations can occur. I consider myself lucky to be part of this community.

Vince
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Zaire
Town Member
Town Member

Hehehehe

Post by Zaire »

Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Betrayer of Haven
Chief High Sum-bytch
Sneaky Bastich
Untrustworthy lizard/furry/winged thingy
Roxxor!!

I had to add more to Corbyn's titles Vince. I think you missed a few.
:lol:
To avoid the confusion you may call me....

Stark
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Lol, those are pretty good. My all time favorite came from Todd near the end of year five when he became aware of most of my nefarious actions.

'Lord of Sin'

I'm pretty sure this is so accurate I have no choice but to formally adopt it from this point foward. It will also play well in light of our repeated conversations about morality and good vs. evil.
:)
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

Hey Laura was a nice Kitty...most of the time....prrrrrrr!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Racism? I think not.

Post by Laura »

Frakin' hippies. We all know Laura was up to no good.[/quote]

Hey laura was a good kitty...Most of the time....PRRRRRRR!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Zaire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zaire »

WIN!
To avoid the confusion you may call me....

Stark