I need your words.

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

I need your words.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

I'm going to write a short film script, yeah the one I was trying to get done for those millions of dollars they were giving away near the end of the year. But I want to have more than just my perspective on the subject matter.

It's going to be a written to be a short film on the last FH event of the year. I'm hoping to get a few different perspectives from all the different groups in FH, even the small groups within groups. I'd really like any input people may have.

I'll be taking some of the stuff from the feedback threads but, I'd rather have a story from characters perspectives on what went down, why, and how. I won't be using any of the information I get IG and those of you that know me know I can seperate the two. That said Vince and Ried, if you guys give me any clues to where Corbyn and Ka went I will roshambo you every time I see you for the rest our your lives. :P Things like "I had to set aside my plans to kill Atrum and steal everything he has for abit(cough Ingram) :twisted: " I don't want to know. But anything you feel you cna tell me will help.

If you want to send something to contribute send it to AtrumDraconus@hotmail.com and make sure you put something about FH in the email title. I'd prefer it to be in word or .odt format but I don't really care if it's a gif as long as it's readable.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!