Moderator: Admin

Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Shameless Plug

Post by Slisk »

Vote for my web comic Dewback Wing! :D

http://topwebcomics.com/?searchterm=dewback+wing

The higher up it is on the list at Topwebcomics.com, the more people might see and read it! Daily votes are encouraged and appreciated. 8)
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

It looks like we can vote every 13 hours. I'll set my alarm for 2:30 AM.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Awesome job Doug!! I went back and read from the start, very good story! Was this inspired by a rpg group? cause it sounds very much like it!

Brett
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Dead on! :D It's based on the adventures of an on-line RPG that I GM. One day someone created a thread on the idea of putting our adventures in comic form. Eventually lead to this web comic. There's a link to the board from the comic.
marduk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by marduk »

I through a vote in Doug! good work. Always good to see a fellow in the webcomic community.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Ahh I see, yeah if i wasnt a bit retarded, i woulda seen link to forums...

So im taking it it is a Play by post?

Very cool nonetheless, I now have it book marked to read whenever theres a new one (c:

BTW....Is there anything you cant do? I mean, you are like a gaming machine.....wait....ohh no...

*Theme from terminator plays in my head
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Thanks everyone - the improvement is very noticeable. The first month it was on TWC, I think I got around 40 votes and I never got positioned above third page. The second month was around 60-70 votes, and I held on to the second page for most of the month, but slipped back to the third page by the end. Now it's over a 100 votes and I'm firmly in the 170's on the second page. :D

I try to update every Sunday night, and usually can keep the schedule - except when there's a FH, WH, or CARPS weekend. 8)