2008 LARP Calendar idea

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

2008 LARP Calendar idea

Post by Torakhan »

(reposted from the Winter Haven forum http://www.winterhavenlarp.com/phpbb2/v ... .php?t=569 )

So, I got to thinking that with all of the lovely photos we've taken this year (and in the past) for the LARPs, maybe a calendar would be in order

$25* would get you:
• 13 months (including December '07)
• Frosted cover
• Spiral binding

I've gathered up what I think are the best 17 images out of the Final Haven pool (though, I know that not all FH photos are in the pool). I tried to find photos of varried folks in interesting shots that are either of high enough resolution, or that I think there may be higher resolution versions availble of.

http://www.furnation.com/torakhan/winte ... hoices.pdf
(the images here are low-resolution to keep the file size down.)

Each page is numbered if you want to comment on them.

Think you know of another image that works better? Post a link here too.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

Some of those pictures are ones I took and I don't know if uploading to flick'r lowered the resolution, if it did I can offer the original from my computer if not then never mind.
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Calendars... for 2008 and beyond.

Post by Torakhan »

Just in case folks were wondering (I hear you banging on my door at night), I figured I'd let the crowds know that this calendar would still be available anytime folks are interested. Heck, even if you have images of your own (not copywritten by anyone else) that you'd like made into a calendar, we can do those any time of the year for $25 (I'm pretty sure at least.)

But if there's ever any interest in this sort of thing, just lemme know.
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

You should make a long line of FH and Wh calendars spotlighting individual charecters. Gotta collect them all.
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Sethreal wrote:You should make a long line of FH and Wh calendars spotlighting individual charecters. Gotta collect them all.
Well, if anyone even bought a single one, I might consider making one for each chapter... but I had a hard time finding this many usable pictures.

For now, I'm not doing anything more.