Best Moral Drama on TV

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Best Moral Drama on TV

Post by GM_Chris »

BattleStar Galactica

If you enjoy watching complex characters in difficult situations, then this is the show. I just watched Razor and I am once again reminded why I love this show. It mixes science and spirituality together better than any show I have watched recently. It does what all good scifi should do, it makes you ask questions.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

Hell, yeah. I think I may have pinpointed why and where the Admiral cracked after the Cylon attack- having your hot lover turn out to be an inhuman enemy in disguise will likely do that to ya. :wink:

The 1st edition tv show Cylons and raiders were awesome, too. They even had the original voices, lol. Although, the new huge submachine guns they carried turned out to be alot cooler than the old lasers, though.

Also, does anyone who watched Razor laugh their butt off after hearing this leading into a commercial break?

"It has been revealed! Admiral Cain and Gina Inviere are lovers! Brought to you by Quizno's. Mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm ...Toasty!" :lol: :lol:
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

I so totally agree with this.

I hadn't been able to watch the series because I was being silly and stubborn. Finally I broke down when Razor was on. I watch it and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Then I just so happened to dvr the episodes that came on after the movie and I was hooked. Now I'm seriously regretting not seeing it from the beginning.

And yes a female Starbuck does kick some major booty!!!
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I can't watch Battlestar Galactica. It's too much soap opera drama for me. Everyone seems to have an agenda and it always seems over the top. Plus, none of the episodes really tell any form of complete story on their own from the ones I watched.

Then again, I'm not a big fan of dramas in the first place. I prefer funny and adventure. Which is why I liked Stargate. It's easy to digest and each episode is understandable on it's own.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

As having watched every episode from the Mini series to now.....

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

It gives you every thing you look for in different shows and puts it all into one. /agree with Chris. Awesomely great show.
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
kmeinka
New in Town
New in Town

Post by kmeinka »

Yeah the new Battlestar is great and all, but I have one question:

When are they going to bring back Muffit the robotic daggit?