Looking for a skilled artist...

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Looking for a skilled artist...

Post by Wyrmwrath »

...I am looking to have art done for a deck of cards with about 75 cards. Most will be like current decks with numberes suits, but there willalso be cards similar to those seen in a tarot deck (death, the fool, etc...)

PM me or contact me VIA email (wyrmwrath@yahoo.com) if your interested in helping, and ill explain the project.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Cards

Post by Torakhan »

Are you looking to have this published, or is this a unique deck you want printed (I assume you're not going to use the original artwork) for your personal use?

You're looking for 42 cards with numbers and symbols and 12 cards of the Jack, King, Queen, plus 22 unique artwork cards? Or are all 72 going to be unique like a tarrot deck?

I'm guessing you're looking at about $50 minimum per card for unique artwork, if you want the artwork to be decent, that is.

75x$50=a lot.
But still even 34 unique artwork cards is a large financial undertaking (also, you won't find many single artists who will make so many pieces of artwork at once. You may have to find a couple.)

Is there a theme to the deck, or a style?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer