new characters

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

marduk
Town Member
Town Member

new characters

Post by marduk »

As people figure out new characters (those who died), are you going to get new sign-ons?
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

I plan on it...

Just working on the details of my new character with a few people...

-Julie
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

i've got mine
Travis Cole
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

My new character for FH is just waiting to find out about next years event timeline- as in, does the first even take place only days after Corbyn's betrayal, or something more like a month or two?

I mostly ask because I would prefer to introduce him in-game outside the fort, (as a sort of scripted event with a bit of limited NPC help, if possible), but the event would require only a couple of days to a week to have passed since The Betrayal. Otherwise I will have to do it on the boards, and that won't be as cool :( .
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Timeline

Post by Torakhan »

Durgan wrote:My new character for FH is just waiting to find out about next years event timeline- as in, does the first even take place only days after Corbyn's betrayal, or something more like a month or two?
Because Winter Haven and Final Haven have roughly the same timeline, I would say that you should plan that the next FH event will take place a few months later. That is just my thought. (Though, in the past MANY months have passed between events, ie when Robin and others were whisked away and, like, 9 months IG happened between November and April)
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

The idea of jumping ahead was bantered about in FH for a while but I think with how things turned out, that real time (October to April or when ever the next event will be) will be about how long IG time has passed. A chance to settle into our new (temporary?) home and put whatever plans into motion.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Thanks for the info Adam...
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Please don't quote me on this. This is just my impresstions of what I think will happen. I have no official sources telling me this or really have any more input than anybody else these days, at least for now. If the GM's are looking for input and suggestions though, see my previous post.
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

it's always generally been real time.

anything else is just confusing.
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

Damn, that sucks a bit. My character's entrance was going to be at the head of a small group (say 10-12) of refugees from the Fishing Village. He was originally a Blacksmith, but the extreme situation made for a turning point in his life (he had to step up to become a leader and a fledgling warrior to get some of his neighbors out of the village and into Caldonia.)

Maybe I guess I'll have to roleplay it on the boards. Oh, well.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

If enough players wanted it we could, I guess we could do an exodus timeline. Basically run the hour after the corbyn thing and then fast forward? I am just throwing this out.

Basically we are going to let the player base make alot of the decisions as to what will happen.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them