Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

i knew he'd say that HAAHAHAH
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

Kale wrote:I'm the admin of both boards, so I'm supposed to be a post-whore. What's your excuse? ;-)
I have no excuse with which to prove myself against your flawed logic.

:wink:
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

Flaw: A defect or shortcoming in something intangible.

Intangible: Incapable of being realized or defined.

Your posts: 1,632

Intangible? Hardly.
Sense Used? Sight.

Logic: The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.

Reasoning: To use the faculty of reason

Reason: The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction.

Did my post contain Logic? Yes, you admitted so yourself.

Did my post contain the basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction? Not exactly, it moreso asked for yours.

Did your post contain the answer to the question, thereby explaining your basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction? Nope, not at all.
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

Damn... can I come to you when I need help with a smackdown kale?
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

lol. layeth thy smacketh downeth.

Worry not, she is a worthy foe and I am sure will be smacketh me downeth back. Unfortunately in the process we will probably end up making Eric look good, which is, of course, a very unwelcome side effect ;-)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

But Brad, but posting the way that you are you are only proving that you are the King of all Post Whores.
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

So sayeth the Queen ;-)

Total Posts between both boards for Kidwynn: 1712
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I always look good... :D Then again, with my ego, who wouldn't?

As for the car, the 'stupid' R33 in 2F2F pushed around 520whp before they started ramping it up for the movie, so I wouldn't make too much fun of it.
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

(quoted text eliminated so as to keep this 'relatively' short and sweet) :wink:

Brad,

I had stumbled upon your latest arguement while at work and was in the middle of drafting a response (utilizing different definitions from your source - dictionary.com) to support my arguement, when I took note of the time and realized I was going to be late for an appointment.

So, this response will certainly lack the level of research you brought forth, but I do hope my point still comes across clearly.

<<<Of Note: I apologize, as I realize 95+% of those who read this thread could care less who is a Post Whore or why. Which often makes me wonder why Brad takes so much offense to the Title - but that is neither here nor there. To that 95+%, I am sorry that you felt reading this to be a waste of time.>>>

Now, onto my point.
Kale wrote:I'm the admin of both boards, so I'm supposed to be a post-whore. What's your excuse? ;-)
First of all, in stating this, it is inferred that the Admins of the actual games (i.e., the GMs) would also have a high post count, but we see that this is not true. This is the point that I felt to be a flaw in your logic. Nowhere did I ever make the conclusion that the Admin of the Board should have (or is supposed to have) the most posts. More of a justification for my calling your logic flawed than a major support of my arguement, but I felt it deserved pointing out.

Second, Final Haven is run less than half as much as CARPS. With CARPS being run once a month for 10 months (and twice in October), plots, roleplay, PC interaction, etc ... are all fresh in people's minds and it would only make sense that they would utilize their Boards more often. Discussing things in-between events as time there is short, and making plans for the next event. That said, I still only rank #3 on the CARPS Board, with 1628 posts, as compared with Darthesis at #2 with 2573 posts and Nyrhtak (you) at #1 with 3731 posts (plus 191 posts as Admin, for a grand total of 3922 posts). You post more than twice as much as me; in other words, the #1 poster posts more than twice as much as the #3 poster.

Finally, as part of the Editing Team for our 6-month long, 5th Edition Rulebook project, more than half of my 1628 posts come from those Rule Book Forums.

I do hope that I have satisfied your curiosity as to 'my excuse'. Again, I apologize to that 95+% who could care less.

... and
Kale wrote:lol. layeth thy smacketh downeth.

Worry not, she is a worthy foe and I am sure will be smacketh me downeth back. Unfortunately in the process we will probably end up making Eric look good, which is, of course, a very unwelcome side effect ;-)
Thank You. :wink:
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

holy ish! You people put way too much thought into posts...
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

Yeah, my retort's gonna have to wait till tomorrow, cause i'm gonna have to make it good in response to that one. :twisted:
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Brad's response summarized:

Oh and nice hijack :bad-words: lol (must hit double second spot...)
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

Kale wrote:Yeah, my retort's gonna have to wait till tomorrow, cause i'm gonna have to make it good in response to that one. :twisted:
*after waiting patientlly for 4 days*

So?

Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

[ub3r-short-and-sweet]

I knew you couldn't wait. Told ya you were a post-whore ;-)
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

Um ... yeah ... okay, whatever ...

Methinks you're just lazy - or you forgot.

Last edited by Faerykin on Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.