A dream...

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

A dream...

Post by Malphus »

I had the weirdest, most F-ed up dream last night. You know the Rankin-Bass production of the animated "Hobbit"? There is a scene in it where (and I know this differs greatly from the novel) the Dwarves come and stay at Bilbo's house until he decides to go on the Quest to Smog's Lair.

I had a dream like that last night with an odd twist. People from FH came over unexpectedly and crashed at my house. I'm not sure why you guys were there. I'm not even sure there was a point. The weird part is that people I don't know where animated versions of their avatars in the forum. It all started with Reid (which I thought was a coincidence since we spoke the other day). Then he handed me a sword (boffer) he had made for me. Then....

Droves of people started flooding my house. It was quite odd. Next thing I know, everyone is camped out on the couches, floor, etc. Short dream, but I thought it was quite funny. Especially to anyone familiar with the "Hobbit" movie.

Is that Random Junk enough for ya?
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

probably.. :)

and I need to call you. Still recovering from the weekend and the mind has been tired.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.