Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

A note of gratitude

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Greetings one and all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that while I (we, really, as I'm speaking for the other Muskegonites as well) have not been as active as I'd like to be in the forums, I have been reading and keeping up with all of the updates. Though things do seem to get very tense and more than a little personal from time to time, I think that speaks to the passion and commitment that many of you feel for the game and your fellow players. I, for one, recognize and value your efforts and encourage you all to keep up the lively (and hopefully productive) debate.

Also, now that everything is absolutely official, I'll give you all fair warning: you just may have to deal with me more often in the future. I'll be geographically much closer to the lot of you, and may even be able to make a few of these gatherings I keep hearing so much about. I'll be attending MSU in the fall, and will likely call on some of you local types to help me get my bearings.

That said, any Live Journal users among you are welcome to peruse my weblog at http://www.livejournal.com/users/azurethunder/. I don't update it as regularly as some would like, but it does help those who are so inclined to keep tabs on me.

Thanks again for all your hard work,

David Takitaki.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Welcome

Post by Nelkie »

Welcome to the lansing area. I went to MSU my self and have not left the Lansing area since. If you need an advise on MSU, where to live, whats around Lansing - East Lansing, Just write I'll help. It is a good place to live and MSU is a great college to go to.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

If and when you need a hand moving, let me know...
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Steve and I are also MSU alum and live not too far away in Eaton Rapids. Feel free to ask for help on the best restaurants and those to avoid :)
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

WOOT WOOT!! An hour away is pretty local comparatively. We'll have you kidnapped and dragged to at least 1 get together.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

*smile* Alas... Wayne and I'll be moving out of Lansing by the end of next month... so we just miss you. However, Ann Arbor's not so far, so be sure you'll be seeing us a lot. ^_^
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"