Public Service Announcement

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Public Service Announcement

Post by Ravinal »

Attention........ *ahem* Do NOT go see Ultra Violet. It is in the history of my movie going, thee most horrible movie I've ever seen. It should get negetive five stars.

That is all..........
deceased
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Attractive woman, big guns... I see no reason for a plot. :D

course, it'd end up like Final Destination 3 for me. Sure, watching two hot naked chicks get burned alive in tanning booths was cool but my brain about cracked deciding between being turned on, being entertained by death and being saddened by the loss of 4 wonderful boobs...

I don't multitask well...
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Doctor Erasmus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Doctor Erasmus »

Yeah, yeah Rav is right. That movie sucked major goat. Total chupacabra action and I paid money to watch it... sad. The plot was pathetic, the action, while pretty cool in parts was WAAAAAAAY over the top in most scenes. The movies "logic" just didn't add up unless you were a chromosome deficient eggplant. It just really chewed...
Sara Gordon
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Sara Gordon »

I'm kind of dissapointed to read this. Whereas I didn't really expect it to be that great, I've been waiting for this movie for a couple years since I heard it went into production. Why? Well, because I love Milla Jojovich. Unfortunately, from what you're saying its about what i was expecting...

I'll probably still rent it when it comes out anyway. :D
I don't need this signature.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

Im still looking forward to quite a few movies. I still have to see Dave Chappelle's block party. Some movies that have yet to come out like, V for Vendette, Silent Hill, Stay Alive, etc..
deceased
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Milla + tight shiny outfit + guns = definite rental no matter how bad the flick is.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Rental cheaper then going to the movie theatre to see it, so that would be worth it if you wanna see the outfit and all.

:P
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Sara Gordon
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Sara Gordon »

Atrum Draconus wrote:Milla + tight shiny outfit + guns = definite rental no matter how bad the flick is.
a man who understaaaands me. :D
I don't need this signature.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Then there those of us who'll just wait for it to hit the 9.99 and under shelf (which shouldn't take long) and buy the thing. I haven't rented a movie in years... Course I also own things like Catch Me if You Can (but it was $4).
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

I find no appeal in the Mila... she's way too twigy, and no boobs. Plus, she speaks like Fran from 'The Nanny' and now that I've heard it on the Resident Evil 2 commentary that's all I can hear when she talks.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

I tried telling them, but they wouldn't listen to me. Steve (Fender), Anthony (Jolan), and some of their friends went to go see it. I tried to stop them, but...they just wouldn't listen. I heard their friend Dan had a seizure due to over-exposure to dumb.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."