Hard day Last night

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Hard day Last night

Post by GM_Chris »

So here in the great corn state old man weather decided to have 50 mile an hour winds, tornados, snow, and ice rain. I journed home at around 25 miles an hour on roads I could barely see. Most of the time on the phone with Mike. :)

In anycase once off the phone and onto the back roads everything pretty much became a white out. I never have any issues because well if need be I will go 2 miles an hour..what ever is safe. It is only the other people I fear.

In anycase I made it home safely but others did not. We had 2 deaths on a road I drove past momens before and it turns out a lady here at work knew them so it is especally hard. Further more at midnight we got a call from Katia a bridesmaid at the wedding who's cousin she was clsoe to died in a car crash. She was on the phone with her dad at the time so you can imagine how her dad feels.

Renae and I offered up our time this weekend and some of next weekend if nessissary to help out Katia since she is a single mom of 2 young boys and might need a baby sitter or even just friends to be with her at the funeral.

In times like this there is nothing you can do but pray for the families who now grieve lost ones. Let a comforting hand be placed on their hearts.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

May the Light see them all safely home.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Hopefully it doesn't get any worse out there. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the loved ones.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.