Oh what an exciting time!

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Oh what an exciting time!

Post by GM_Chris »

Just before the wedding it is HARRY POTTER! I just wanted a newer trailer and it is going to be awsome!

Also, I noticed they are mayking kong, underworld 2, aeon Flux

Talk about some good movies :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Personally I'm excited about the remaking of The Last Unicorn that's going to come out sometime next year

More current, I wanna see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm curious if they will do all 7 of them. I'd like that.

Of course there's always the new Spider-Man and X-Men movies too..

(Let's not forget The Gamers 2)
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

MirrorMask starts here in Ann Arbor this Friday. It is going to be sweet. How can you go wrong with a film written by Neil Gaimen, Directed by Dave Mckean, and produced by Henson Studios?
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

LWW....looks good, I keep tearing up when I saw the preview this summer, the music really moves me. It was one of my favorite books...I pretty much taught my class in 6th grade...cause I kept interupting my teacher and she was like "Do you want to teach this class?" and I was like, Heck yeah. Now looking back, I'm surprised we were allowed to discuss it in school because of it's religious undertones. I think their goal is to do all of them, but I don't know how they will do a couple of them because they wouldn't have the same draw (The Horse and His Boy doesn't have anyone coming from earth to Narnia, like all the others do, for example). Also, The Last Battle is really depressing.

Gamers 2 - *Drool* DEAD GENTLEMEN ROCK!!!

Harry Potter: My mom really wants to go watch that with me...I have to see when I leave for Mid West Fur Fest that weekend. I HAVE to see Harry Potter...it has draggies in it...

X-Men: They'll fuck the whole phoenix thing up, sure as shit, so I'm not as excited about that.

Oh yeah, congrats on the marriage thing ;)
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.