Moderator: Admin

Varlen Kal'jura
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Varlen Kal'jura »

Name: Shane, or Hey you dwarf...

Character: Varlen Kal'jura

How long have you played FH? a year

Hobbies: Movies, drawing, writing, computers, table-top RPG's, video games, LARP's, armor making, weapons building, steel working, cooking landcaping, anything that I can build, and the final thing any bloody science project I can get so I am thinking.

Favorite FH memory? The time Nuk and McEwan damn near got into a fight in the bar. I was hopingtha tshe would jimmy slap him into nexted year.. but that was me just wanting to see a fight.

Or the time I laid dead on the field for more than hour waiting for someone to come find my cropse. plus that was the time the 6 of us thought of making guthier's. that we could come back and have some really good old fasshion fun at the hands of everyone else. I hate to say it that was the night the Guthrie Garrison was born. I still think that would be the funniest thing to bring into game. Yet that is my wrapped mind thinking again.

Favorite food: hmm hard to say I have not had every type of food yet. but until than I say some kind of cheese-cake.

Say anything: Well I would think of something smart to say here but I run out about an hour ago, sorry. only thing I have to say is a quote form an old friend of mine. "It is not life that shows us who we are, but what we are. It is not change that cause us to fall. It is the lack of willingness to accept that change that does break us down. So in lou of this I say party hard, party smart, and always be kind to those that are most likely not gone to understand we are having fun.. so get out those foam weapons and go to town that an order."
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

Name: Brett

Character: DarKarath, the undead slayer that was b*tch slapped by the ancient worm in my first night

How long have you played FH? an event

Hobbies: Movies, computers, table-top RPG's, video games, Warhammer 40k crack addiction! LARP's.
Favorite FH memory? Well, its is either, chris screaming out 20! and hitting my shield, then saying its shattered, then him hitting me, then me saying, now im shattered. Or the moment of clarity that Travis had while on guard duty...man its cold out...maybe i should get my blanket...ahh now guard duty is EASY!

Favorite food: Steak or Taco Bell

Say anything: SPOON! Ohh well geewillekers, it must be obvious day at camp stupid!
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

Name: Dan Bolthouse

Character: Drakelenas Elderich(aka Drake) and Anvyrin Onyk'undi(aka Vir), same character, just two different names

How Long Have You Played FH? 1 1/2 years

Hobbies: Drinking, Video Game Freak, Playing Guitar, Roleplaying, LARP, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, well all sports really

Favorite FH Moment? Oh man.....lets see. I've died 5 times. Been in 4 different bodies. I think my favorite was Karen dancing around as the Shadow little girl. I never thought I could really get scared at these events, boy was I wrong. Another good one was when we were fixing the Time Fluxes. Karen and I were working on the puzzel when Chris ran up on us. I jumped up to protect Karen and I took a 30 boom right in the chest, looked at Chris with a dumb found look because I had never heard such a high number called, be it my first event and all, and yelled out "RESIST!" Upon that I was given another 30 boom right to the chest. To which I said "Oh Sh!t. I'm dead." Welcome to negetive 26. Thanks to Dalid I'm still standing. There was the Fire Elemental too. Then there was Pentag. Man, looks like every event has some cool memory in it.

Favorite Food: Beer and Meat. I love beer. I love meat.

Say Anything: I think I think I know it all. But can I be sure of the things I've grown to know about? And can I say I know it all. When rules just got me to blindly follow? Skate Or Die.
Drakelenas Elderich
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

Name: Aaron Nelkie or Just Nelkie

Character: Arthos VanShriek, Head of the House of the Crescent Moon, Minster of Finance for Duke Corbyn

How long have you played FH? Since the beginning

Hobbies: Video Games, table top, movies, building things, working on the house, paintball, martial arts, waiting to adopt 2 beautiful Korean children any day now, and just living life

Favorite FH memory? Just surviving as long as I have. Being number one enemy of half the town because of false rumors and misunderstandings.
Any and all encounters with the orc’s. According to them Arthos is pure evil. It always a delight to have a circular conversation with them and get nowhere

Favorite food: Anything that tastes good

Say anything: My favorite FH saying “Ladies and Gentlemen”
My Thoughts

Aaron
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Name : Christina Cromie

Character: Aislynee Adara (An Elf-Emapth) Leuitenant to Incarius.

How long have you played FH? For not yet 4 months

Hobbies: Anything involving water or fun!

Favorite FH memory? Sitting by the fire with Incarius, Audrey, and Veris storytelling.

Favorite food: Mexican food

Say anything: It goes BZZZZZZZ....
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Name: Eric Reid (aka Reid/Dick/Asshole/PITA/Stud/etc...)

Character: Ka, Conner

Occupation: Systems Engineer (I write the software that tests engines that go in cars, trucks, farm equipment, etc)

How long: Since the beginning, I think.

Hobbies: Car racing, martial arts, video games, paintball, working on the motorcycle.

Favorite FH memory: Watching Aaron almost die over and over again his first event cause he forgot he wasn't a warrior. Second maybe running around fighting the crush golems alone (most of the time) without armor as everyone else was holed up in the inn.

Favorite Food: snow crab

Say Anything: Moo
Dewy Stoutbringer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

My name is...

Post by Dewy Stoutbringer »

Name: Jim Dewald Jr

Character: Dewberry Stoutbringer

(Everyone got a library card, right??)

How long played FH? exactly 1 event. NPC'd back in the beginning.

Hobbies: Role playing, reading, collecting Hot Wheels, getting tattooed,

Favorite FH memory: So far it's all been good.

Favorite food: pizza and potato chips and BEER (Good stuff)

Say anything: FUCK CENSORSHIP! Let no one censor what you read. Those who would censor, would control what you think, your ideas, and ultimatley what you believe. So READ motherfuckers!!!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect
--Warren Zevon
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Re: My name is...

Post by Onimaster »

Dewy Stoutbringer wrote:Say anything: FUCK CENSORSHIP! Let no one censor what you read. Those who would censor, would control what you think, your ideas, and ultimatley what you believe. So READ motherfuckers!!!
Have I mentioned, I love you Jim..? :D LOL
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
The Jackal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by The Jackal »

Name: Brad Lenk aka;Slapnuts aka;Capt. Chaos (dicks :-)) aka; Dumbass(thanks Bill)

Age: You know this actually took me a minute, and use of the damn calculator! After much deliberation I have come up with 25.

Character: None Currently. Always planning on coming out to tear shit up, but life has a way of changing plans. Still on the good ol' 2do list though. Played a guy named Simon Reese that used to be a real faaaareek!

Occupation: Comcast Cable Technician....In other words...Dumbass

How long played FH? Played like the first 4 events, then it all gets fuzzy. Still lurk the board. Obviously.

Hobbies: Juggling, motorcyclilng, beerdrinking (yes its a hobby), searching for inner peace, parchese.

Favorite FH memory: The look on Chris' face when I tasted the "goo". Thinking it was hilarious that Erik and Dave were terrified of getting killed by each other. The first few events slinging back to the old days of my first few at CARPS, old school terror.

Favorite food: Thai, crunchy stuff, beer (the bad stuff ;) ) and babies.

Say anything: I dig and I dig for the cherry starburst. Why the fuck do I keep coming up with the goddamn pink ones?!
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

Name: Natalie or Nat

Character: Midnight - young, naive avyanna

Occupation: Technical and Billing support for business customers at an ISP

How long played FH? Since the beginning

Hobbies: Horseback riding, reading, sewing, cross-stitch, playing with my puppies and ferrets, video games, table-top rpgs, live action rpgs, Midwest Ferret Fellowship club

Favorite FH memory: Raising Ian from the dead.

Favorite food: ice cream

Say Anything: Canadia can have Ohio if they want it!
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

meh heh heh
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Name: Joe

Character: Olan Durai, Guardsman of the Black Talons

How long have you played FH?: one event

Hobbies: all forms of geekdom, sleep, not sand-blasting my fingers

Favorite FH memory: don't really have one yet

Favorite Food: jambalaya, gumbo

Say Anything: If I were a popscicle, what flavor would I be? I'm thinking....grape.
Dereck_Sandoval
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Dereck_Sandoval »

Name: Richard

Character:Dereck Sandoval, Healer of the Black talons defender of good.

How long have you played FH?:one event

Hobbies: Mech warrior, table top rpgs, larping, World of Warcraft.

Favorite FH memory: Hearing that my entire unit getting captured by dark elves while i was listening to sethreal "interogate" younger quitzal.

Favorite Food: Pizza, or anything in pizza form.

Say anything: If you were a hot dog and you were starving to death would you eat yourself?
Now- Toshi the merc with a sword now on discount For YOU!!!!

Dereck Sandoval
Ex-Healer of the Black Talons
R.I.P.
Once a Powerful Healer now he roams the forums as a Benevolent spirit
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

heh heh, love "defender of good" with an avatar of the man responsible for almost destroying the entire dragonlance universe. :D
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

heh heh heh ya know? god raistlin was such a badass.