Intros

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Yeah you know you're a badass when the Gods won't let you into their realm for fear you'll try and take it over...again AFTER you've been stripped of all your power.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

Name: Christine (among several)

Age: There are 2 things you should never ask a lady and that is one of them.

Character: Audry (Someday I will have a very cool last name…. I haven’t got that far)

Occupation: Right now a stay at home Mom/wife… this could change (but I hope not too soon).. I volunteer at the library, does that count?

How long have you played at Final Haven: One event…so far.

Hobbies: Table top Role Playing, sewing, Music (all kinds), Reading, and lately fitness training.

Favorite Food: Anything my husband cooks, good wine and good cheese.

Favorite Final Haven Memory: There were lots…. Top 2: In the worm cave, finding out Varys only looked dead, Sparing with Aislynne, Incarius, Varys and Kidwynn (among others)

Say Anything: Do I have to? I'd rather listen....
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

THREDROMANCY!!!!

Man do I get bored at work... :D

Name: Kiel Reid

Character: Zeira

How long have you played FH: 2 Years now.

Hobbies: Beat-boxing, Larping, D&D, Dancing, and being Awesome!!

Favorite Food: Italian (no shellfish though)

Favorite Final Haven memory: I got a couple, but but one sticks in my head. Stripping for Dallid, Azra and Esmerelda when they were looking for whatever was magical on me.

Say Anything: TWO BOOMS?!? +4 TO WHAT?!?
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

Name: Chuck Kortman

Character: Goonter.... used to be Charlesk

How long have you played FH: 1 year

Hobbies: Larping, going to see bands, Magic, gaming, drinking

Favorite food: Lasagna

Favorite Finalhaven memory: the storytelling competition at last year's Caldonian games

Say anything: please don't kill my new character before I get hero points :roll:
The Wanderer
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

Name: Casey Murphy

Character: Trusk Stumpfoot leader of the avenguard watch, aka The ork, aka Leader of team green

Occupation: student/resturant manager for on campus dining facilities

How long have you played FH: 2+ years

Hobbies: Larping, D+D, vidja games, havin ladies ;)

Favorite food: anything in buffet format that makes you crap like a banshii afterwards

Favorite Finalhaven memory: dying after a barrage of 30 magics while running through a revine to save serith who was on the other side.
roasting and eating no less then 2 PC's

Say anything: my life goal is to have so much money, that i start a homeless ranch where homeless people work for me, and are given homes and an income in exchange, also pit fights.
YOU STAY SMART, YOU STAY ALIVE, DONT DO NOTTING STUPID.
Nick
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nick »

Name: Nicholas Anthony Angelou Fiore

Character: Danimoth Arcturus Tyraeni, sometimes known as Legion of Many

Occupation: Menards Millwork Team Member, Dock Master of Grand Haven Municipal Marina

How long have you played FH: 1 session! 4 under my belt now (3 WH, 1 FH)

Hobbies: My GF, Halo Junkie, Gaming, DnD, Spycraft, LARP, reading, drawing, Star Wars, etc.

Favorite Food: Fettucini Alfredo! And Lobster.

Favorite FinalHaven Memory: "Oh look at the cute little chicken. Here chicken have some OHMYF#(@INGGODITSCHASINGMEITSGONNAKILLMEANDRAPEMEANDEATMEOHMYGOD!!!"

Say Anything: Am I insane, or just so sane I blow your mind?
"Seek the truth. Behold the truth. Reveal the truth. That is the law and the whole of the law."
-Pious Flea, Legion/Dani
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

Name: Troy K Norwick

Character: Paer' An' Cha' Kai' Alla' Anna', or just Paer'An', or Perrin

How long have you played FH: About a year now

Hobbies: Larp's, reading, RPG's (table top and video games), movies, music, paintball, and sports

Favorite Food: Korean and Japanese (authentic) cuisine

Favorite FinalHaven Memory: I have a few memorable ones, but the best would have to be either Zeira in the Dreaming talking to Noble "If you don't knock it off, I'm gonna have you tied up and thrown in the corner... And if I'm too tired to do it, I'm sure there are others who will..." Or fighting the elves outside of the Inn at the last event. "From downtown... MAGIC SLEEP!" slow turn "Dude, really? Balls..." slow, heroic fall

Say Anything: "I MAKE IT RAIN!!!"
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
Honor Guard of the Last Grand Oracle
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Name - Scott Smith

Age - 23

Character(s) - Malachi Vandire, Icarus (WH)

Occupation - Corporate tool. Also, I work at K-mart

How long have you played FH - About two years

Hobbies - Anything entertaining and interesting. I'm pretty easy-going.

Favorite Food - Pasta

Favorite Final Haven Memory - Theon, Christo, Brey, Vaun and I fighting back to back at the Deathstone battle.

*Sees an NPC empath off the trail with a boom charged aimed at the healers*
Malachi: LOOK OUT! *flys at Robin*
Theon: *watches the packet fly* "packetpacketpacketpacketPACKET!"

Dying at least once an event every event except my first one.

Say Anything - Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. Also, pie is an aphrodisiac.
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Name: Christopher Westphal

Character(s) Rhul the Beastman, Garritt Shaw/Rylls the disembodied knowledge elemental- kinda Fey-ish type thing. Fine, fine. He's essentially Bob the skull from Dresden, ok? So sue me.

Played FH/WH? Two and a half years. Only missed one event of WH.

Hobbies: Tabletop wargaming (both painting minis and making scenery), pen/paper RPG, video games, Larp's (and introducing my GF to the evil therin), reading an improbable amount of books, "havin ladies" as Casey so eloquently put it is fun too.

Favorite Food: I follow the same rules as a garbage disposal, but I like Chinese and Pizza the best.

Favorite Larping memory: Anything as Durgan, especially attacking indestructible giants after being told specifically that they are indestructible- "just to be sure". Playing a 36-soak near-pacifist giant monkey whos incredibly well read, once saving nearly the entire WH PC-base as Garritt with Fionna (my GF's character).

Say anything: "Oh, yeah? I heard that Dark elves leave darker tracks than normal elves... so we CAN TOO track them!"- Durgan the Guthrie to the GM's
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

Name: Lindsay Dault

Character: Azra

How long have you played FH? A year and a halfish off and on.

Hobbies: Hardly any time for hobbies anymore. Reading, I guess.

Favorite FH memory? My first event, Zeira dragged me out of the House of Chance during the ball because he thought Ingram was going to kill everybody. Then Ingram followed us, and I was scared to death. We wound up having a nice little chat.

Favorite food: Mexican

Say anything: I accidently locked myself in jail last night. That was embarassing.
Azra Celevares
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

Azra wrote:
Say anything: I accidently locked myself in jail last night. That was embarassing.
Lindsay, you freakin' rock! :D
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Jaycen Blackhawk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Jaycen Blackhawk »

Name: Eric Stark

Character: Jaycen

How long have you played FH? A couple of times over the last year or so.

Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Reading

Favorite FH memory? Realizing Scott (Malachi) was right about Corbyn at our first event.

Favorite food: Mexican

Say anything: One of John Cusack's best movies.
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Soldier
Mercenary
The Last Hawk
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Introduction

Post by Torakhan »

Name: Arthur Dreese

Character: Quen

OOC Occupation: Graphic Designer, Artist, Drawerer

IC Occupation: Groundskeeper

How long have you played FH?: I played from April 2004 thru November 2007. I'm currently a part of the staff at Winter Haven.

Hobbies: Tabletop RPG (the dice n' stuff kind), Internetting, Drawing, being an Evil Muse

Favorite FH memory?: Realizing that after Quen died and came back with no memory of the last year, that fate had made it exceptionally easy to be more accepting of the people in the Lodge than he had been since they originally arrived. ((that and the time during the Winter when I made the Ionia building too warm for some folks and they had to open the doors.))

Favorite food: Fricano's Pizza (Alma has the best so far!), though Beef with Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo are close behind.

Say anything: Pussies will never be heroes.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Name - Josh Meyer, the third meyer sibling

Age - 20

Character - Ark, Liet

OOG Ocupation - Connoisseur of Video Games

How long have you played FH? - about 3 years now, they go fast.

Hobbies - See Ocupation

Favorite FH Memories - FH: hiding in the shadows while everyone died, i think i almost cried. WH: standing with Dallid and VoX in an open field waiting as we heard the Tsunotaur Raiders coming up the road

Favorite food - hmmmm....

Say anything - someday when we all quit ploting on each other this game will usher in a new age of world peace.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.